What are cookies?
Cookies are tiny files that are downloaded & stored on your computer when you visit some websites.
You can disable any cookies already on your computer, however be warned that this may stop our online store from functioning correctly. In order for our store to work properly a number of necessary cookies will remember:
- what items you have in your basket
- your position in the order process ie. viewing basket, entering billing & shipping details etc.
- that you are logged in (only if you have a customer account) and that your session is secure.
Tracking the pages you visit via Google Analytics:
These cookies are not essential to the operation of our website but are necessary in order to provide you with the best user experience and to anonymously inform us of which pages you are most interested in. We will only use these to improve your experience or show you more targeted content.
These will allow you to share pages with social networks such as Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram & Twitter.
Will you share the information?
Any information we gain from using cookies will never be shared with third parties.
How to delete or block cookies:
If you would like to delete or block cookies you can do this easily through your web browser (ie. Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Firefox etc.). You can use your web browser to:
- delete all cookies
- block all cookies
- allow all cookies
- block third-party cookies
- clear all cookies when you close the browser
- open an incognito session, which allows you to browse the internet without storing local data
Visit the Information Commissioner’s Office (https://ico.org.uk/for-the-public/online/cookies/) to find links for each browser’s instructions on how to control your cookies.
If you have any questions regarding cookies on our site please don’t hesitate to get in touch on email@example.com where we’ll be happy to help.